Expert advice on Life Insurance, Mortgages and Wills in Northern Ireland
Covering counties Antrim, Down, Armagh, Derry-Londonderry, Fermanagh and Tyrone
Call our Newry office for 'No obligation' advice on 02830 252455
Landlord Insurance call us now 028 30252455 lines open Mon to Fri 8.30am-8pm Sat 9-5pm
Landlord Insurance

  • Buildings Cover.
  • Contents Cover.
  • Accidental Damage Cover.
  • Very Competitive Rates.

Quick quote Landlord Insurance Northern Ireland

Protect your assets with Landlord Buildings and Contents Insurance

As a landlord you’ve invested in your rental-investment property or portfolio to provide you with long term financial benefits, so it makes sense to protect your investments by insuring the buildings & contents with a landlord building and contents policy whether furnished or unfurnished.

With landlord buildings and contents insurance you can choose from 

Stand alone landlord buildings insurance
This covers damage to your rental-investment property as a result of a wide range of events including fire, storm, flood, subsidence, theft and escape of water.
When putting in place a buy to let mortgage the mortgage lenders usually require landlord buildings and contents insurance to be taken as a condition of providing a mortgage.

Landlord buildings and contents cover combined
If you are a landlord with furnished rental-investment properties in your portfolio then you will know a lot of your hard earned money can be spent furnishing and fitting out a property, so as well as protecting the bricks and mortar you may also wish to protect the contents and fittings that you have invested in.

What does landlord contents insurance cover?
Landlord contents insurance can cover your furniture with fixtures and fittings and is designed to protect against theft or damage of those items.

How much landlord contents insurance will you need?
The amount of landlord contents insurance that you need will really depend on the value of the furniture, fixtures and fittings that you have in your rental-investment properties.

You can add Accidental Damage cover options for both Buildings and Contents on your landlord insurance.

Buildings Accidental Damage Cover
This can be added to your landlord insurance policy and provides cover to the buildings including fixtures and fittings in your rental-investment property and any part of the buildings structure or decorations.

Contents Accidental Damage Cover
This option can be added to your landlord insurance policy and will provide cover for any accidental damage caused to contents within your furnished rental-investment property

Landlord buildings and contents insurance can also cater for a wide range of tenancy agreements, including

    Persons who fund their rent through the Benefits Agency (dss)
    Multi-occupancy (up to 6 tenants per property)

Comprehensive Cover for Landlords
You can choose to include in your landlord buildings and contents cover

Loss of rent
Cover for loss of rent receivable if your rental-investment property is made uninhabitable by an insured cause

Locks and keys
Cover for accidental damage to the locks or theft of keys to your rental-investment property

Unauthorised use of services
Cover for unauthorised use of metered electricity, gas or water

Your contents in communal areas
This is available only where landlord contents cover has been selected

We at Sugar Island Financial Advice are your local landlord buildings and contents insurance experts in Northern Ireland covering counties Down, Armagh, Antrim, Derry-Londonderry, Fermanagh and Tyrone.
We are right here on your doorstep and can provide landlord buildings and or contents insurance designed to meet the specific needs of your rental-investment property portfolio.


Get a 'No obligation' Landlord insurance quote
If you are then call us for a no obligation quote on 028 30252455 our lines are open Mon to Fri Between 8.30am and 8.00pm, Sat 9.00-5.00pm and Sun 9.00am-1pm or click the
Quick Quote Landlord insurance button opposite we’d love to hear from you!

The information on this website is subject to the UK regulatory regime and therefore targeted at consumers based in the UK.